We gather for corporate worship each Sunday morning to celebrate God’s presence...
relying on the promise that Christ will be with us always, through the joys and sorrows of life.
- Ryan Forbes, Minister of Music and Worship
Together, with hearts and voices, we engage in an experience where God is the audience. We are not simply spectators. Worship—it’s active—it's something we do together as a community of faith. Corporate worship is also a progressive, continuing discipline connecting us to God and to each other.
Worship is planned each week with the following foundational understandings:
- We gather to celebrate God’s presence in our joys and in our sorrows, through times of pleasure and times of pain.
- God is the audience of congregational worship.
- The congregation and worship leaders are participants in this experience, not simply spectators.
- Worship is a verb; it is something we do, not something done for us.
--A special welcome to all guests—We invite you to make yourself at home as part of this community!